Could Your Company Have a Hidden Sex Problem?
I Can Help.
So often, when we talk about culture in our workplaces, we focus on the negatives — how to avoid abuse, harassment and lawsuits. Instead, we need to upend the paradigm: How can we make our workplaces safe, protective, welcoming and engaging?
Why does workplace culture matter?
- You are where you work: Work is where you spend one-third of your life — or more, for most of you.
- If you build it, they will come (and remain): A wealth of data shows that cultural fit impacts your ability to attract talent, retain employees and improve their performance.
- But the Millennials…: Actually, the idea of “culture” resonates with all generations — from Millennials to Boomers.
- Because this is how you brand yourself (but not in the scorching-livestock-skin kinda way): Your reputation precedes you already. Your employees are your best advocates — or your worst critics.
What can you do?
- Ditch templated, regimented, boring training programs.
- Flip the script: Instead of having anti-harassment policies, develop a pro-safety culture.
- Allow me to help. I consult with companies, assessing their culture and providing personalized, totally not templated training programs that will get to the core of your culture.
Call or email me today. I’m here to help.