Could Your Company Have a Hidden Sex Problem?
I Can Help.
So often, when we talk about culture in our workplaces, we focus on the negatives — how to avoid abuse, harassment and lawsuits. Instead, we need to upend the paradigm: How can we make our workplaces safe, protective, welcoming and engaging?
Why does workplace culture matter?
- You are where you work: Work is where you spend one-third of your life — or more, for most of you.
- If you build it, they will come (and remain): A wealth of data shows that cultural fit impacts your ability to attract talent, retain employees and improve their performance.
- But the Millennials…: Actually, the idea of “culture” resonates with all generations — from Millennials to Boomers.
- Because this is how you brand yourself (but not in the scorching-livestock-skin kinda way): Your reputation precedes you already. Your employees are your best advocates — or your worst critics.
What can you do?
- Ditch templated, regimented, boring training programs.
- Flip the script: Instead of having anti-harassment policies, develop a pro-safety culture.
- Allow me to help. I consult with companies, assessing their culture and providing personalized, totally not templated training programs that will get to the core of your culture.
I'm here to help. Contact us today.