The private practice of Steven Ing, M.A., MFT, is dedicated exclusively to families (victims and perpetrators, adults and children) struggling with sexual abuse and misconduct—criminal and otherwise.
The practice consists of treating individuals, couples, families and groups with a variety of problems ranging from mental health issues to normal human development concerns.
- Individual and couples' counseling
- Personality disorder treatment
- Major depression treatment
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)—family and individual treatment
Ing offers the following to those who have been convicted or are facing charges of sexual criminality:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family reunification therapy
- Psychosexual evaluations
- Risk assessments
- Professional testimony, consultation and training for attorneys and counselors
Call 775-329-6002 for more information or scheduling.
Counseling services are available at:
3500 Lakeside Court, Suite 130
Reno, NV 89509